Best Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review With Buying Guide. If you are looking for Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review than this review article may help you.
Different products for Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer including suggestion mentioned below in this article by analyzing 54136 reviews for you.
Latest update for Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review. Based on 54136 number of user ratings our team created scores for Best Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer . It will be helpful for you to take decision if you are planning to get Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review. Check our list on "monoprice 12 inch subwoofer":
|1||Monolith Powered Subwoofer - 12 Inch with 500 Watt Amplifier, THX Certified, Ideal for Professional Studio and Home Theater||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Monoprice Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer - 12 Inch - Black with Ported Design, 150 Watts, Lowprofile Includes On-Wall Mounting Brackets||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 Subwoofer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer,Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 12” Woofer, up to 400W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Monolith Powered Subwoofer - 12 Inch with 500 Watt Amplifier, THX Certified, Ideal for Professional Studio and Home Theater
- Monoprice Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer - 12 Inch - Black with Ported Design, 150 Watts, Lowprofile Includes On-Wall Mounting Brackets
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems
- Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999)
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 Subwoofer
- Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer,Black
- BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
- Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)
- Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater
- Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 12” Woofer, up to 400W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut
1. Monolith Powered Subwoofer – 12 Inch with 500 Watt Amplifier, THX Certified, Ideal for Professional Studio and Home Theater
- THX certified ultra: THX engineers have completed hundreds of various scientific tests to ensure the highest audio performance possible.
- THX certified ultra products are for large-size rooms up to 3,000 cubic feet in size, with a 10-12 foot viewing distance from the screen to .
- 12″ Woofer: enclosed in a cabinet made from HDF material, massive internal bracing, and is outfitted with dual port you can use a foam plug to run the subwoofer in a sealed mode.
- 500 watt amplifier: each amplifier’s transfer function, the output power is limited and thermal protection are monitored to the millisecond and are customized for each individual driver.
- High efficiency Class D amplifier modules are based on a proven topology that has been continually refined over the last 4 years. Amplifier with huge reserves of power for the highly accurate, deep bass to your home theater or music system .
2. Monoprice Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer – 12 Inch – Black with Ported Design, 150 Watts, Lowprofile Includes On-Wall Mounting Brackets
- Slim, low profile: Monoprice ssw-12 features a ported cabinet that is designed to deliver substantial bass output from a thin, low-profile enclosure . You can slide it 7.0″ under your favorite chair or on the couch, place it on your TV stand, or even mount it on your living room wall.
- 12″ ported design: ssw-12 features a full-size 12″ woofer housed in a ported, bass-reflex enclosure that has been designed to maximize the bass output from its thin, low-profile design. With a frequency response that extends down to 20Hz, you will not have to skimp on the bass.
- Powerful amplifier: ssw-12 is outfitted with a 150 watt amplifier for the sign on the particular subwoofer. It features the ability to set the volume, low pass filter, and is equipped with both line-level RCA jacks and speaker-level terminal inputs.
- Service and support contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs.
- Quality at a reasonable price: Monoprice rugged design and rigid quality control standards to deliver high-quality products, At Reasonable Prices.
3. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems
- Powered SUBWOOFER for the bass and punch – a 10-inch dynamic balance woofer and a uniquely configured guided-port provides accurate bass with the added depth that brings your music and movies are alive . A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Loud, clear sound even at high volume – an exciting yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and the most demanding nodes spontaneously without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its built-in 50-watt RMS . Sophisticated engineering with the best-in-Class Resonance-free driver material to make this sub extremely durable, and enhanced fit for use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a phase toggle switch to one of the many subwoofers, this sub-cohesive and complete!
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows the mix engineers to actually hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get .
- 200 watts RMS power to give you plenty of headroom to hear the extremely clear bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good .
- Balanced XLR and ¼ ” ins and high-pass outs of the sub-flexible for any project to professional studio set-up use and an open latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run the mains full range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob 0 or 180° polarity Switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time to any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee and 1 year warranty.
- IMG woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts of dynamic power
- Black and copper accents for a sleek, sophisticated look
- 12″ high-excursion, spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29Hz – 120Hz +/- 3dB
- 400 watt
- Maximum acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200W/400W
- Output watt capacity: 200 W
- Components included: manual; grill; power cord
- Powered subwoofer with 12-inch injection molded long throw woofer; bash designed amp
- Patented BIC “Venturi” vent eliminates port noise
- Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing
- Inputs for both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS
- Supported by 5-year warranty
- 12″ high performance powered Subwoofer
- 150 watt RMS, 200 watt peak
- 50 ~ 250 Hz frequency response
- The splitter has an operating range of up to about 30 feet (10 meters)
- It’s an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output . The Subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the Control Panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The Subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input, there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full range signal from the amplifier stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these will be taken off the front left and front right outputs in parallel to the standard front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so it will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- In addition, the subwoofer is a set of left/right line level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs . The Subwoofer will then combine the signals to be processed for the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA “Y” cable to split the output and send it to two line-level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The Subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75″ x 11.75″ x 11.75″ (H x w x d). The driver and a 2 3/4″ sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
10. Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 12” Woofer, up to 400W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut
- High efficiency sub-WOOFER for small to medium-sized rooms – HTS 12 features a 12″ front firing long throw woofer with a Polk’s proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three-dimensional sound in great clarity
- Your best bet with modern looks and thunderous performance – smooth rounded corners are an attraction, but this sub will definitely take your movie and music experience up a notch with his deep rumbling bass from the built-in 200-watt amplifier (400W peak)
- POLK patented power port technology delivers the deep bass response of your disturbance smoothing diffuser that transitions the air flow from the speaker in your listening area to reduce any type of distortion and delivering the rich full-range sound everywhere
- Universal compatibility and versatility – sub comes with the LFE and stereo line level inputs. Pair it with any of the Polk Signature Series 2-channel stereo speakers or a full home theater with S60 Tower, S20 bookshelf & S35 center channel speakers
- All the controls on the rear panel of the control for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimal bass level (0 to 180 degrees) are in reach – right on the back of the subwoofer. The front has a clean rich look with detachable grille
- Polk’s commitment and expert craftmanship with their use of advanced technology, master, engineering and innovation helps them bring out the best in sound systems and speakers, so you can sit back, relax and listen with your heart
For Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review above article may help you if you follow our scores. We've created those scores based on 54136 reviews for Monoprice 12 Inch Subwoofer Review.